Goodwill Industries- Big Bend, Inc. Job Coaching is a program available to Goodwill employees. A Goodwill Job Coach is a person who works with a Goodwill employee who is having difficulties at their current position because of their disability.
How do I get a Job Coach?
- Your Manager will meet with you to review your performance evaluation.
- On the back of the performance evaluation you can choose, “I have a disability and I request a job coach,” to help you to work on the performance issues the manager has pointed out.
How is the Employee Referred?
- The Job Coach receives the evaluation & a job coaching request form from Human Resource.
- The job coach will need to meet with you one on one to discuss your needs.
- The job coach will need medical documentation about your disability in order to develop a plan.
- The job coach will give various assessments to determine what might help you most.
What is the Next Step?
- You and Job Coach develop a plan of action.
- Your manager will be made aware of the plan.
What will the Job Coach do?
- At first, the Job Coach may come and work with you at your site.
- The Job Coach will set up prompts to help remind you of your goals.
- The Job Coach will stay in contact with you and your manager to ensure you are still doing well!
For assistance, please contact the Goodwill Human Resource office in Tallahassee at 850-576-7145.