Goodwill employer services are designed to provide employers with reliable, skilled employees for long-term employment. Goodwill has been helping people with disabilities and disadvantages find employment for more than 100 years, helping tax users become tax payers. We screen and train job applicants to meet your needs free of charge, show you how to apply for tax credits, and assist with any on-the-job issues or adjustments needed for applicants that are hired. There are no contracts to sign and no strings attached, just a promise from us that we will strive to provide qualified applicants for your open positions.
Our services include:
- Job Applicant Screening & Prep
- WOTC Tax Credit Information
- Skills Training for Job Applicants
- Barrier Solutions for Job Applicants
- Job Retention Services after Hire