Job Placement Services
Need Help Finding A Job?
Goodwill Industries- Big Bend, Inc. provides a number of placement services to individuals who are in need of employment assistance. All of Goodwill’s programs and services are free and open to the public; paid for by
donations received and sold in Goodwill retail stores.
Employment Services Include:
- Employability & Soft Skills Training
- Resume Writing
- Career Counseling
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Readiness Skills
- Work Experience Opportunities
- Job Placement & Hiring Services
- Job Retention Follow-up & Support
The Goodwill Advantage: While Goodwill services cater specifically to individuals with disabilities and barriers to employment all services are available to anyone. We train our participants for great jobs regardless of their skill level or education level. We offer:
- Friendly, In-Depth Training & Assistance
- Modern Equipment & Resources
- Bright, Colorful, Uplifting Training Centers
- Mentoring, Encouragement, & Support
For more information about Goodwill Placement Services contact Dee Austin at 850-576-7145 ext 136.