After Goodwill’s stores officially reopened May 1st with reduced hours, we are pleased to announce on Friday, June 5th, our store operation hours returned normal!
Extended hours mean more time to shop the Best Brands and join the treasure hunt. Find items for the whole family, including NEW goods for Summer!
Since we reopened in May, we would like to emphasize all the efforts made by our employees to follow CDC guidelines to keep both our employees and shoppers safe. Before opening, we did a deep, thorough cleaning of stores, trained employees in strict safety protocol outlined by the CDC, and since then we have, and will continue to implement, numerous safety precautions, including:
• All employees will wear personal protective equipment
• We will encourage and enforce social distancing in stores
• One-way shopping aisles
• Continue increased cleaning and disinfecting in all of our facilities
• Sanitation pumps will be provided at the front and back doors
• Sneeze guards will be in place at all cash registers
• Will be implementing options for no-touch payment options at our stores
• Limiting the number of customers allowed in each store at a given time
• Customers don’t have to get out of their car to donate their items at our drive-thrus
• All donation attendants will be wearing gloves and masks
• For customers who wish to get out of their cars, donation bins will be placed 6 feet from any of our attendants
We believe it is important to return to this new normal. By re-opening, we give our employees the opportunity to return to work and strive to reduce the number of unemployed individuals our community.
We are also happy to announce that along with our previous employees returning to work, we are NOW HIRING for multiple positions! If you’re interested in a career with flexible hours and lots of opportunity for growth, stop by your local Goodwill and ask an employee how to apply, or apply online at http://www.goodwillbigbend.org/careers/ today.
We appreciate your support of Goodwill Industries – Big Bend where training, equals jobs, equals community. Remember, Good WILL Overcome.